- 1 pack Mariposa Ranch Fajita Strips
- 2 cloves garlic peeled (chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, and orange, cored and halved)
- 1 large white onion (peeled and halved)
- Safflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Warm corn tortillas (for serving)
- Guacamole (for serving)
- Hot Sauce (for serving)
- Salsa (for serving)
- Purée garlic, lime juice, oil, chipotle powder, cilantro, cumin, salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a blender until smooth. Transfer marinade to a resealable plastic bag and add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; chill at least 4 hours. Steak can be marinated 1 to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. (Alternatively, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.) Brush peppers and white onion with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally until the vegetables are charred and softened, about 4-6 minutes and about 10-12 for the onion Let vegetables cool slightly.
- Slice the peppers and onions into bite-sized strips and place them on a serving plate.
- Remove steak from marinade, scraping off excess; season with salt and pepper. Grill steak until medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side, or grill steak longer for desired temperature. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5–10 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- Serve steak with vegetables, tortillas, guacamole, salsa, your favorite hot sauce and a salad.