- 2 Mariposa Ranch New York strip steaks
- Cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 12 oz kasseri or halloumi cheese
OREGANO MINT VINAIGRETTE
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, mustard, herbs, sugar, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until it emulsifies. Pour half into a small pitcher and set aside.
- Place the steak, tomatoes, and cheese in separate zip-top bags. Divide the remaining vinaigrette into each bag. Marinate for 30 minutes. Keep the steak and tomatoes on the counter. Refrigerate the cheese.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill the steaks 4 minutes per side.
- While the steak is grilling, grill the tomatoes until charred and starting to pop.
- Grill the cheese 30-45 seconds per side.
- Grill flatbread 30 seconds per side.
- Assemble everything onto a platter. Drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette. Garnish with fresh herbs.